onsdag 7 september 2016

I bought the same type of rice crackers that you used to have. Before it alla crumbled, when we'd still be having breakfast at yours.

And I went to the store the other day. And I bought all of those things that you used to have. And it hurt and it hurts to see it and it hurts to eat.

And I went to my new home last night. And I was on my bike, and I had to take the same road I used to take to go to yours. And it hurt.

And yesterday I smiled, and yesterday I laughed at other peoples' jokes and then laughed at myself for writing to you about all that I felt. And then it hurt.

And you don't like me the way that I like you and it hurts. We don't choose who we love you said. It couldn't be clearer. And it couldn't hurt more. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar